What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
Find and track high PR pages that you can put your backlinks on … with 1 click of a button
- Save you hours of time by taking any keyword and returning a list of blogs, wikis or forums that you can place a link on.
- Monitor variations in Page Rank of your links – by exporting and comparing over time
- Search a wide variety types of sites using provided search patterns
- Import and check any list of URLs imported against your target URL
- Enable you to Save your links for validation later on
- Drill deep and find those tricky EDU and GOV links
- Check the Page Rank of every link it returns.
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Link Finder Pro scores 67.00/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.linkfinderpro.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $47.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: linkfinderpro.com you’ll also be taken through to linkfinderpro.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)